HOME HEALTH CARE
Our Home Health Agency provides in home care for the home bound patient. Services are available nights, weekends, and holidays. A registered nurse is on call 24 hours per day. Office hours are 8:00AM to 4:30PM, Monday thru Friday.
REGISTERED NURSE SERVICES
- Post Operative Follow-Up
- Colostomy Care
- Dressing Changes
- Post Partum Follow-Up
- Catheter Care
- Diabetic Management
- Medications and Treatments
- Patient and Family Teaching
- Venipuncture/Collection of Lab Specimens
- Admin. of Injectable Medications
- IV Therapy and TPN
HOME HEALTH AIDES
- Assistance with bathing, skin and hair care, and exercise programs.
HOMEMAKER ASSISTANCE (HC/PC MEDICAID PROGRAM)
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparations
- Errands-Respite Care
- Physical therapy for work related injuries and post-surgical care
- Speech therapy for swallowing disorders, CVA recovery with rehab, and language development
- Occupational therapy for home assessments, daily living activities, and neuromuscular re-education
- Consultations on an individual basis.
Our agency serves Wayne, Madison, Iron, and St. Francois counties. Payment arrangements accepted include Medicare, Medicaid, Worker's Compensation, Commercial Insurance, and Private Pay. To arrange for services, please contact the Madison Medical Center Home Health Care Director's office. We will assist you in arranging Home Health Care services as ordered by your physician.